Fix Leaks By Waterproofing Your Concrete
A wet basement is a problem that many St. Charles homeowners experience with our consistent rainfall.
Not only is it unsightly, but it can also lead to mold and mildew growth, which can be damaging to your health. One way to prevent a wet basement is to have professional concrete waterproofing installed.
This type of waterproofing creates a barrier between the concrete and the outside elements, preventing water from seeping in. As a result, your basement will stay dry, even during periods of heavy rain.
What Are Some Signs That I Need Concrete Waterproofing?
If you have any of the following issues, you may need to waterproof your basement:
- St. Charles, MO has a high water table. This means that the groundwater level is close to the surface of the ground. When it rains, the water can seep into your basement through cracks in the foundation or walls.
- You have cracks in your foundation or walls.
- Your basement smells musty.
- You see water on the floor of your basement after it rains.
- Your basement is damp.
- You see mold or mildew in your basement.
- Your basement floods when it rains.
If you have any of these issues, it’s important to call a professional waterproofing company in St. Charles, MO.
They will be able to assess the situation and recommend the best course of action.
Basement Concrete Waterproofing
The reason why concrete waterproofing is important is that even the slightest amount of water can cause serious damage to your home. Water can weaken the foundation of your home, causing cracks and other structural problems.
In addition, water in your basement can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can be dangerous to your health. For these reasons, we believe it is a necessary investment for any homeowner.
If you live in O’Fallon MO and are concerned about a wet basement, contact ACR Today. We will be able to assess the situation and recommend the best course of action for your home.
Basement waterproofing is an important step in protecting your home from water damage, so don’t delay – call a professional today!